Advisor, Industrial & Logistics
Cresa is seeking a self-motivated Advisor(s) to join our growing Industrial services team.
We are looking for an individual who can assist in the following areas:
- Quick grasp and understanding of the company’s niche market advantages and the ability to convey this differentiation in a compelling manner
- Prospect for new client relationships via phone and door-to-door contact and communication
- Demonstrate Cresa’s proprietary technology (analytics) to secure and advise clientele
- Become a student of real estate:
- Learn to quickly discern property attributes – their value and how they can provide positive or negative impacts on the client’s business operation.
- Develop relationships with the players in the local / regional industrial real estate market
- Learn and stay current with market trends, tenant/buyer movement and deal points.
- Source comps and maintain comp database
- Canvass Greater Philadelphia market for users of industrial real estate (distributors, manufacturers, 3PLs, trucking companies, wholesalers, contractors, packaging companies, equipment dealers)
- Perform financial analysis to model various occupancy scenarios, validate build-to-suit yield-on-cost proposals, and value properties
- Foster a network of specialists and allies (attorneys, CPA’s, investment bankers, construction managers, engineers, consultants, architects, insurance brokers, title agents, lenders, etc.)
- Attend supply chain / manufacturing industry events, which are often held during the evening
- Compose market surveys
- Compose and negotiate RFP’s and LOI’s
- Must be interested in industrial & logistics specifically. A passion for understanding the global supply chain and the day-to-day operations of warehouses, truck terminals, ports, and manufacturing plants is essential. We provide solutions for these clients, and we must understand and appreciate the nuances and challenges of their operations.
- Commitment to exceptional client service
- Ability to multitask and maintain high level of accuracy
- Process and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional with positive energy, strong interpersonal skills and team focused
- Desire to transition to 100% commission compensation as quickly as possible
- Utilize multiple technology and productivity platforms including:
- Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Photoshop), Salesforce, Lease Administration Database Systems, Financial Analysis Software, etc.
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s Degree (or relevant industry experience)
- Real Estate Salesperson License (Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware are all relevant)
- 1 - 5 years of work experience (for new advisors)
- 3 – 10+ years of brokerage experience (for experienced advisors)
The physical demands and work environment that have been described is representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Cresa is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. Cresa strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law.