Cresa Alberta is looking to hire an individual to join a successful, well established and talented team of commercial real estate professionals in Calgary. With more than 50 offices in North America, Cresa is the largest corporate real estate firm that exclusively represents tenants. We break the traditional real estate brokerage model and work collaboratively as a team, letting our integrated services, market knowledge and industry insight guide our clients to effective real estate decisions.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Marketing Manager to learn about the data and research that supports the commercial real estate industry and how data is gathered, used and ultimately incorporated into our market reports and presentations.
Our ideal candidate is meticulously organized, knowledgeable with Microsoft Outlook/Office 365, comfortable with independently learning new software programs and is competent when working with and communicating with multiple team members. Essential skills include computer literacy, excellent listening, written and verbal communications skills, and the ability to complete a high volume of tasks effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision. We're looking for someone who has a sense of humour, understands the importance of work-life balance and working as part of a team.
- Preparation of marketing materials and deliverables from corporate templates
- Preparation of presentation materials for clients
- Updating local website
- Preparation and distribution of vacancy updates to real estate community
- Assistance in digital marketing, posting on social media and content development
- Ensuring standards for marketing materials are adhered to and are consistent with branding standards
- Performing general administrative duties such as: handling courier requirements, answering phones and scheduling meetings
- Preparing correspondence, documents, reports and spreadsheets with direction from Agents
- Maintaining inventory of office and kitchen supplies
- Liaising with CoStar to provide updates and verify information
- Assist with bank deposits
- Troubleshoot software, server, printer, phone systems and other miscellaneous issues when necessary
- Liaise with the Cresa HelpDesk and third-party IT consultants as required
- General office cleanliness and upkeep
- Cross-train with other team members on procedures and software applications, as necessary
NOTE: The job description is an overview of the functions and requirements for this position. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list encompassing every duty and requirement of this position; your team may assign other duties as deemed necessary.
Qualifications / Education
- Post Secondary Education an asset, but not required
- Real estate office experience would be considered an asset
Core competencies include
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) would be considered an asset
- Highly proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail is essential
- Self-motivated, communicates well and possesses energy, optimism and focus
- Can collaborate and works well in a team environment
CompensationCompetitive salary, benefits, and bonus structure
Share job posting