Assistant Project Manager
We are looking for a new team member who can quickly be trained to support the team with current project requirements and opportunities. Our intention is to quickly integrate this hire into the processes and strategies we utilize to execute projects to appropriately provide the tools for success. There is opportunity for growth with this position if you are someone who can bring attention to detail, likes being of high value to customers, and wants to be on a team of people who look out for each other.
The Project Management Team is a special niche group that prides itself on delivering the highest possible value to companies requiring design and construction requirements nationwide, with a focus on the Denver Metro Area. Our vision entails maximizing our client’s bottom line and getting them the best, conflict-free, occupier-centric representation. Customer focus with zero error is what we do. We continue to grow and develop through diversification of project types we pursue. We are always looking to forward the careers of everyone on our team.
- Supporting the project management team including interfacing with contractors, architects, vendors, landlords and tenants.
- Assist in the coordination and facilitation of general design and construction activities
- Assist in preparation of project budget and project schedule
- Assist in the management of the design process from conceptual design through construction administration
- Track and manage insurance, lien waivers, budget updates, change orders, pay applications
- Vendor scope document creation, including data cabling, security, audio/visual, etc.
- Assist in the preparation and management of the following:
- Preliminary budget reports and analyses
- Project schedules
- Develop draft client agreements
- Track project requirements in Salesforce including opportunities and active/closed projects
- Monthly project invoice/landlord reimbursement packages
- Identify and manage competitive team member selection process inclusive of architect, engineer, general contractor, specialty consultants and owner vendors including data cabling, security, AV, furniture, etc.
- Prepare and coordinate vendor Request for Proposal documents, review proposals and input data for comparison.
- Assist in the preparation and monitoring of project schedule, cost estimates, budget updates, change order reports
- Attend weekly project meetings when requested and assist in developing meeting minutes
- Assist with move management and project close-out
- Minimum of three (3) years of design and/or construction related experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in architecture, construction management, project management, engineering, or related field
- Demonstrate understanding of general design and construction terminology and processes
- Exceptional organizational skills required
- Excellent analytical, communication, collaboration and organizational skills required
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple personnel and multiple deadlines
- Process oriented skills required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to interact with clients and construction community
- Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to establish goals and objectives and meet varied workload requirements
- Ability to work well under pressure and adhere to deadlines are skills utilized on a daily basis
- Excellent computer skills required, including Excel, Word, Microsoft Project and Salesforce
- Must possess a "client first" mindset
What We Offer
- Base Salary of $55,000 per year full-time position
- Performance bonus potential
- Car required
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life) 401k with company match, generous PTO
- Training and Career Development
Share job posting