Centralized Lease Management and Saving Money Meets Corporate Objectives
- A Global Paper Products Company
- 5,000,000 sq. ft.
- Lease Administration
- Deborah Raybon
- Zephorrah Baksh
- Centralize the management for over 700 expense and income leases in a web-based technology platform.
- Avoid missing critical lease dates.
- Save money and reduce occupancy costs.
- Ongoing quality data management for strategic portfolio planning.
- Single point-of-contact established to address all portfolio management issues.
- All leases and subleases are abstracted and managed in a database that is easily accessible by company personnel from coast to coast.
- Risk mitigation with reports and tools that executives and management use to ensure they focus on the most important critical data.
- Cost Savings: Annual desk-top audits performed on Landlord billings have resulted in savings of over $1.5 million dollars from 2007 to 2017.
We wanted an office that mirrored our reputation: distinguished, professional and high-quality. From the beginning, Cresa understood our business objectives and what we wanted to achieve. Thanks to them we’ve achieved a substantial increase in the space at our site and are well on our way to buying our future home
A Global Paper Product Company