John focuses on the sale of income properties and urban land. His expertise includes positioning, marketing, analyzing and valuing properties. He has successfully completed real estate transactions totaling approximately $1 billion in sales during his 30-plus year career in the Washington, DC area.
Before joining Cresa in 2009, John was a Senior Managing Director with Studley, Inc.
1800 M Street
Suite 350 S
Washington, DC 20036
John received his M.B.A. Finance from Loyola College and completed further postgraduate study at the Johns Hopkins University, the University of Baltimore and American University. He received his Bachelor of Arts degree in English from the College of William and Mary in Williamsburg, Virginia.
- Virginia Retirement System, Real Estate Advisory Committee, Former Board Member
- RF&P Corporation, Former Board Member
- Landon School, Corporation Endowment Fund, Trustee Emeritus
- William & Mary Endowment Association, Trustee Emeritus
- William & Mary Friends of the Library, Trustee Emeritus
- Johns Hopkins University, School of Professional Studies in Business and Education, Former Advisory Board Member
- Johns Hopkins University, Carey Business School, Edward St. John Department of Real Estate, Advisory Board Member and Former Chairman