Bryan oversees the collection, interpretation and analysis of all market research and data for Cresa’s Houston office. With an MBA in real estate and corporate finance, he helps produce financial models comparing various transaction structures and occupancy solutions.
Prior to joining Cresa, Bryan was a senior research analyst at CBRE where he created thought leadership content for the company’s Texas-Oklahoma region. He also has experience in conducting property inspections and helped coordinate with borrowers to submit reports for annual loan reviews.
1990 Post Oak Boulevard
Houston, TX 77056
- Kinghorn, Driver, Hough & Co.
- RPS Group – Nautilus
- University of Houston, C.T. Bauer College of Business – M.B.A.
- University of Texas – B.A.
- Vice President, Bauer Graduate Real Estate Club; Bauer MBA Society
- Houston Geological Society