Ammad is a senior vice president in Cresa’s Houston office exclusively representing space occupiers. With over six years of real estate experience as a practicing attorney, Ammad has successfully advised clients in a wide breadth of complex transactions involving office, retail, and medical assets, as well as numerous corporate acquisitions and dispositions. He has been involved in millions of square feet of leases nationwide, giving him deep industry insights and experience.
Prior to joining Cresa, Ammad was an associate at Mayer Brown LLP on the firm’s corporate real estate services team. His experience as a litigator honed his skills as an adept negotiator, helping clients minimize risk while delivering solutions that meet their business and financial objectives.
1990 Post Oak Boulevard
Houston, TX 77056
• Mayer Brown LLP
• Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
• Fluent in German, Hindi, and Urdu in addition to English
• The University of Houston Law Center, JD, Magna Cum Laude
• The University of Chicago, BA, with General Honors
• State Bar of Texas
• Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in the State of Texas
• Order of the Coif – University of Houston Law Center
• Member of the Texas Pro Bono College