Tim Capps joined Cresa in 2018 as a managing principal in the Carolinas region, based out of the newly-established Raleigh, NC office. He has more than 20 years of experience in commercial real estate which include solidifying more than 50 million square feet of real estate for his clients, having a total transaction value ranging in excess of $1 billion.
Prior to joining Cresa, Tim served in management positions within similar world-class commercial real estate firms. His expertise lies in understanding his client’s business goals and proposing creative strategic plans. A proven leader and consistent producer, Tim is hailed among the industry as one of the most sought-after occupier representatives in the country.
4208 Six Forks Road
Raleigh, NC 27609
- Past president and board member, Triangle Area Office Broker’s Association (TRAOBA)
- Member, NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- Member, National Commercial Association of Realtors (NCAR)
- Member, Triangle Commercial Association of Realtors (TCAR)
- Designee, Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Member, CoreNet Global, The Global Association for Corporate Real Estate
- Power Broker, CoStar, 2008, 2013, and 2016
- Board of Advisors member, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Ram's Club
- Board member, CAM (Contemporary Art Museum) Raleigh
- Founding member, Courage Society, InterAct of Wake County
- Participant and Runner-up, Man and Woman of the Year, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of North Carolina
- MVP Healthcare
- North Carolina Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Company
- AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- FHI 360
- Flextronics International USA, Inc.
- Itron, Inc.
- Lawyers Mutual Liability Insurance Company
- Main Line Health
- Office Depot
- PRA Health Sciences
- Ralph Lauren
- Smith Moore Leatherwood LLP
- Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Companies
- Verisk Analytics Inc.
- Ward & Smith P.A.