Dan specializes in providing comprehensive real estate services by utilizing a proven strategic planning method that includes analyzing leases, providing sound market advice and managing negotiations of innovative lease alternatives for each of his clients. By providing strategic real estate planning and comprehensive market coverage for occupiers far in advance of their lease expiration dates, Dan has a proven track record of facilitating the best possible lease terms under current market conditions for occupiers, achieving significant bottom-line savings for each project. He is a co-founder of Cresa’s Government Contractor Practice Group.
2 Bethesda Metro Center
Bethesda, MD 20814
- EA Engineering, Science and Technology, Inc.
- KBR, Inc.
- Universities Space Research Association
- Home Builders Institute
- Frequentis USA Inc.
- Oxide Interactive
- Aegis Project Controls
- Applied Research Associates
- FN America
- SECAF (Small and Emerging Contractor Advisory Forum), Member
- ACG (Association for Corporate Growth), National Capital Chapter, NetxGen Committee Member