Cloteen is a former real estate executive, attorney, and CPA with 20+ years of experience advising clients. Prior to joining Cresa, she was a Director of Global Real Estate, managing an 80+ million SF office and industrial portfolio. Her diverse experience includes complex leasing, surplus dispositions, build-to-suits, asset management, and high-profile M&A deals. Cloteen is a licensed attorney with a J.D. from Georgetown University and a B.A. in Accounting & Finance from Clark Atlanta University.
3475 Piedmont Rd
Atlanta, GA 30305
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D.
- Clark Atlanta University, B.A. in Accounting/Finance
- Leadership CREW, Class of 2016
- Next Generation Manufacturing, Women’s Committee (2015-Present)
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors, Member (2014-Present)
- Central Atlanta Progress, Executive Board Member (2011-2014)
- CREW Atlanta, Member (2009-Present)
- CoreNet Atlanta Chapter, Member (2009-Present)
- State Bar of Georgia Diversity Program, Vice-Chair (2006-2008)
- State Bar of Georgia Women and Minorities in the Profession Committee, Advisor (2006-2008)
- American Bar Association, Advisory Panel (2006-2008)