Jędrzej is a Senior Advisor at Cresa's Capital Markets' team. He has five years of professional experience, having previously worked side by side with leading real estate experts, including at Cushman & Wakefield. His responsibilities included conducting commercial due diligence, coordination of disposal processes, market analyses, creation of financial models and advising on the commercial real estate market. Jędrzej’s experience focused on retail properties of all formats within Poland. His current role: investment consultancy, coordination of transaction processes, financial analyses and due diligence investigations.
Cresa Polska Sp. z o.o.
Warsaw Financial Center
ul. Emilii Plater 53
00-113 Warsaw Get Directions
• Ogrody, Elbląg – CBRE GI – Disposal of Shopping Centre – €140m
• Focus Mall, Zielona Góra – Rockcastle – Acquisition of Shopping Centre – €111.9m
• Focus Mall, Piotrków Trybunalski – Rockcastle – Acquisition of Shopping Centre – €50.1m
• Riviera, Gdynia – Union Investment – Acquisition of Shopping Centre – €291m
• RECE Portfolio – RECE – Disposal of Convenience Retail Portfolio – €26.7m
• Master of Science in Finance and Accounting from Warsaw School of Economics