Tim is an accomplished project manager having led many client driven projects in his 11-year career. He prides himself on ensuring operational activity and practices are completed in a safe and timely manner in accordance with the client’s standards, policies and procedures including safeguarding a profitable outcome and meeting expectations.
Tim has developed exceptional communication skills that help drive positive feedback from the client and articulate operational requirements and site information to the project team, contractors, subcontractors and suppliers. Tim draws on his technical abilities to maintain a strong leadership role throughout his projects and deliver the shared objectives.
Level 1, The Old Cloisters Building
200 St. George’s Terrace
Perth WA 6000
- Diploma Project Management
- TechnipFMC new offices 6400sm $12M
- Cooper Energy new offices 800sm
- Lycopodium new offices 4000sm
- Silver Chain new offices 2200s sm
- Project Management electrical installation Perth Children’s Hospital