Administrative Assistant, Project Management
October 4, 2021Location
At Cresa, we manage design, construction and move requirements for companies all over the United States and occasionally internationally. We have predicated our entire company on an exquisite level of value to every client that works with us. We are a group of like-minded and dedicated people that love to bring excellence to our clients. We are continually developing new processes and procedures to ensure successful project delivery. Beyond that, we also are the kind of organization that is always moving people up into new roles with more responsibility and expanded career pathways. We work hard and have a good time doing it. We grow together as a team and always strive to be better.
We are seeking a self-motivated person to join our growing team. If you want to be a part of a winning team, learn how to execute at a high level, and have career upward mobility for your future, this may be the perfect place for you.
Salary: Range 30K-50K based on experience
- Exceptional organizational skills required
- Excellent analytical, communication and collaboration skills required
- Ability to work on multiple projects and multiple deadlines
- Process oriented skills required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to interact with clients and construction community
- Must be a motivated self-starter and a team player
- Ability to work well under pressure and adhere to deadlines
- Excellent computer skills required, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google Suite and Salesforce
Physical RequirementsReasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Apply now
Share job posting