Are you proficient in Adobe Creative Suite? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Can you manage and prioritize your own workload?
Cresa is in search of a creative and outgoing team member with strong organizational skills and initiative. Under the supervision of the Sr. Vice President, Operations, the Operations Associate is primarily responsible for production of all marketing presentation documents and all materials required by the brokers in the client services process, as well as provides administrative support required for the office.
Cresa is the largest global provider of commercial real estate advisory services for occupiers. With 1000 employees in over 60 offices worldwide, we deliver integrated services that cover every aspect of a real estate assignment, including strategic planning, site selection, market research, transaction management, project management, workplace strategy, and portfolio management.
- Responsible for high-volume production of all sales related presentation materials and deliverables, including but not limited to request for proposals, brochures, reports, placemats, flyers, market surveys, presentation binders, maps, stacking plans, charts and general documents, ensuring accuracy and quality of work, and executed in a timely manner.
- Perform regular statistical reports, convert reports into professional graphs, charts, reports, and disseminate to brokers as needed.
- On occasion, create graphics and marketing materials as requested by team members.
- Coordinate sublease listings, including creation of marketing materials and managing listing calendar.
- Send periodic marketing materials using Sitecore Email Experience and Salesforce.
- Maintain and update the Washington DC area website using content management systems.
- Monitor and maintain social media accounts for the Washington DC area office (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook).
- Monitor external newsletters and disseminate to staff as needed.
- Provide support to other departments, as needed.
General Office Support
- Coordinate all activities under facilities management, such as conference room, meeting coordination, kitchen clean-up, etc.
- Share in front desk tasks such as answering phones and greeting guests.
- Assist in preparations for meetings such as catering and conference room set-up/clean up.
- Assist with processing of incoming and outgoing mail, coordinating with carriers (Fedex, UPS, etc)
- Assist in maintaining inventory of office and kitchen supplies.
- Compose and send out emails as directed.
- Coordinate with outside vendors as needed.
NOTE: The job description is an overview of the functions and requirements for this position. This document is not intended to be an exhaustive list encompassing every duty and requirement of this position; your supervisor may assign other duties as deemed necessary.
- BA or associate degree in marketing, business, communications, or related field; or at least 2-years related work experience.
- Highly proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced production deadline-driven environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects with efficiency and minor supervision
- Ability to exercise good judgement in setting priorities and follow-through
- Proficient in Windows operating systems
- Working knowledge of social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Experience with email marketing platforms, Sitecore, Constant Contact, etc.
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with web content management systems
Share job posting