San Francisco, CA
One of the fastest growing commercial real estate firms in the region seeks a creative and outgoing team member. This person must possess strong organizational skills and initiative. Under the supervision of the Managing Principal and Business Manager/Vice President, Operations, the Marketing Associate coordinates the necessary marketing activities, produces the materials required in the client services process, as well as provides the needed Administrative support required for the office.
- Responsible for high-volume production of all sales related presentation materials (Inbox Assignments) and deliverables, including but not limited to request for proposals, brochures, reports, placemats, flyers, market surveys, presentation binders, maps, stacking plans, charts and general documents, ensuring accuracy and quality of work, and executed in a timely manner.
- Perform regular statistical reports, convert reports into professional graphs, charts, reports, and disseminate to brokers as needed.
- Create graphics and marketing materials as requested by team members.
- Monitor external newsletters and disseminate to staff as needed.
- Send periodic marketing materials using Sitecore Email Experience Manager and Salesforce.
- Monitor and maintain social media accounts for the San Diego office (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook).
- Maintain and update the Cresa Bay Area website, shared server, and intranet using content management systems.
- Coordinate marketing initiatives for active sale and sublease listings, including creation of marketing materials and managing listing calendar.
- Review and ensure all content produced and distributed follows brand guidelines and supports Cresa’s culture and identity.
- Provide support to other departments, as needed.
- Coordinate all activities under facilities management, conference room, meeting coordination, kitchen clean-up, etc.
- Serve as Receptionist, answering phones and greeting guests.
- Assist in preparations for meetings including catering and conference room set-up/clean up.
- Assist with processing of incoming and outgoing mail, coordinating with carriers (FedEx, UPS, etc.).
- Maintain inventory of office and kitchen supplies.
- Assist in mass mailings as needed.
- Compose and send out emails as directed.
- Distribute e-blasts as needed.
- Coordinate with outside vendors as needed.
NOTE: The job description is an overview of the functions and requirements for this position. This document is not intended to be an exhaustive list encompassing every duty and requirement of this position; your supervisor may assign other duties as deemed necessary.
- Must possess a BA in marketing, business, communications, or related field
- Minimum of 2 years marketing/communications experience, preferably in commercial real estate or a related professional services industry
- Highly proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced production deadline-driven environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects with efficiency and minor supervision
- Ability to exercise good judgement in setting priorities and follow-through
- Proficient in Windows operating systems
- Working knowledge of social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Experience with email marketing platforms, Sitecore, Constant Contact, etc.
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with web content management systems
Cresa is the largest global provider of commercial real estate advisory services for occupiers. With 1000 employees in over 60 offices worldwide, we deliver integrated services that cover every aspect of a real estate assignment, including strategic planning, site selection, market research, transaction management, project management, workplace strategy, and portfolio management.
Share job posting