The Project Manager role manages multiple commercial construction projects, focusing on everyday project needs such as budgeting, scheduling, assembling project teams, attending meetings, providing coordination on projects and conducting move/relocation management, among other tasks.
- Represent the client in all matters including; interfacing with contractors, architects, vendors, landlords and tenants.
- Track and manage insurance certificates, lien waivers
- Develop a project budget and update as needed, develop a project schedule and update as needed for project management team and client
- Vendor scope document creation, including furniture, data cabling, security, audio/visual, etc.
- Assist in the preparation of the following:
- Preliminary budget reports and analyses
- Preliminary project schedule
- Updating / creation of existing and new marketing materials
- Assist in the development of draft client engagement agreements
- Track project requirements in Salesforce including opportunities and active/closed projects
- Assist in the coordination of monthly project invoices
- Prepare and coordinate vendor Request for Proposal documents, review proposals and input data for comparison.
- Attend weekly project meetings when requested and assist in developing meeting minutes
- Assist with the development of bi-weekly project reports
- Participate in leads tracking, RFP responses and presentations
- Exceptional organizational skills required
- Excellent analytical, communication, collaboration and management skills required
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple personnel and multiple deadlines
- Process oriented skills required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to interact with internal project team, clients and construction community
- Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to establish goals and objectives
- Problem solving capabilities is essential
- Ability to work well under pressure and adhere to deadlines are skills utilized on a daily basis
- Must possess a "client first" mindset
- Embrace a collaborative work environment and a good cultural fit
Education, Training & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, architecture, engineering, interior design, business, real estate or equivalent.
- Three or more years project management (or similar) experience with demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects, numerous deadlines, and conflicting priorities.
- Familiarity with architectural drawings; furniture, fixtures, and equipment; design and space planning concepts; construction costs and schedules.
- Advanced computer skills, proficient with use of Microsoft Office suite, Adobe Acrobat, and Microsoft Project software.
The job description is an overview of the functions and requirements for this position. This document is not intended to be an exhaustive list encompassing every duty and requirement of this position; your supervisor may assign other duties as deemed necessary.
Share job posting