Cresa, the largest tenant representation firm in the US, is seeking an Accounting Associate for its Denver office. The ideal candidate will be highly detail-oriented with at least 2 years of prior accounting experience. Must have a strong work ethic and be able to work independently and as a team member. Demonstrate integrity and maintain confidentiality in handling sensitive financial and personnel information. Must have strong analytical and organizational skills, produce work with a high level of accuracy and meet critical deadlines. Experience with commission sales a plus.
Cresa offers a dynamic work environment and a comprehensive benefits package including employee medical, dental, vision, and paid time off. Cresa is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Responsibilities Include:• Accounts Receivable responsibilities from initial invoice preparation to cash receipts allocation, including supporting excel spreadsheet documentation and accounting system recording.
• Accounts Payable responsibilities including review, coding, entry and check runs for vendor and commission payables; compiling/reconciling expense reports.
• Updating broker commission earning sheets.
• Month-end closing processes including general ledger journal entries, bank and credit card reconciliations, commission analysis, variance analysis and other tasks as required.
• Assistance with year-end activities such as compiling census data, preparing 1099 tax filings.
• Other general accounting projects as needed.
• 2 - 5 years general accounting knowledge and experience is preferred.
• Associate or bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Business is preferred.
• Highly Proficient in Excel and Word.
• Experience with accounting software (Intacct, Quick Books), payroll processing software and database programs.
• Real Estate and Sales commission experience a plus.
Cresa is an international corporate real estate advisory firm that exclusively represents tenants and specializes in the delivery of fully integrated real estate services, including: Transaction Management, Project Management, Strategic Services, Corporate Solutions, Site Selection, Lease Administration, Capital Markets, Mission Critical Solutions, Relocation Management, and Facilities Management. For more information, visit www.cresa.com/denver
To apply, please submit cover letter with salary requirements and resume via email to Jodi Mullins (Jmullins@cresa.com). No phone calls please.Apply
Share job posting