Senior Lease Administrator
The Senior Lease Administrator will report to the Director of Lease Administration and ensure the accuracy and management of client portfolio administration database, as well as the delivery of timely and quality reporting and analysis to the client. In addition, provide efficient and pro-active management of day-to-day operations between Cresa, the client, and various third parties, while ensuring a seamless workflow amongst the lease administration team.
The ideal candidate will be solutions-oriented and bring a demonstrated track record of strategic thinking, process organization, tracking and reporting, problem-solving, and lease administration excellence.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
The responsibilities of the Senior Lease Administrator include, but are not limited to:
- Input and update accurate and vetted leasing data
- Develop and execute high-quality insights, reporting and deliverables, delivering on a regular cadence (both client-facing and internal)
- Establish and maintain documented client procedures and protocol at onboarding and quarterly, as needed
- Develop and execute on team/account initiatives and special projects
- Support in training, mentoring, and managing lease administration team in coordination with the Director
- Continuously evaluate processes to drive efficiencies
- Review and update internal project systems, such as workflow, monthly or as required
- Regularly and effectively communicate with client to address questions or concerns
Skills & Attributes
- Ability to develop a high-level strategy and communicate effectively
- Intermediate math skills including ability to calculate CPI increases, percentage change, etc.
- Capacity to develop and produce compelling spreadsheets/deliverables
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and lease administration databases
- Capable of planning and leading meetings as required, including developing agendas, preparing presentations, driving consensus, and delegating follow-up tasks
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Self-starter and solutions-oriented, with exceptional attention to detail
Experience & EducationBachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; or five plus years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience Apply now
Share job posting