About Cresa Global Inc
Cresa Global is the world’s largest occupier representation only commercial real estate firm and has a work environment that is professional and friendly. We believe in being the change. We work together to find new ways of doing things that create value for our clients – and for each other. Because there is not much that feels better than collaborating to make a positive difference each day.
At Cresa, we offer opportunity to be part of something bigger. To learn, advance, mentor and be recognized. Your voice will be heard, and you will be valued for both your individual and team contributions.
Cresa's Phoenix office is seeking to fill a business development and transaction management position for its rapidly growing office. The candidate will be trained and work directly with one of our principals learning how the company and its services lines can add value to industrial occupiers and create new business opportunities. Further, the candidate will learn occupier nuances of the industry and provide support in our efforts to develop new business.
The ideal candidate preferably has prior industrial commercial real estate experience and/or has supported commercial real estate brokers or sales executives along with a desire to focus on industrial real estate.
- Quick grasp and understanding of company niche and market advantages offered by Cresa locally and globally to convey these advantages to prospects
- Desire to business develop and cultivate new client relationships via phone, networking, door-to-door contact and electronic communication
- Learn and sharpen presentation skills to win business
- Understanding of the Phoenix industrial market:
- Learn who the companies are in the regional market, and develop relationships
- Learn and stay current with market trends, occupier/buyer movement and deal points
- Strongly consider continued education and involvement in commercial real estate organizations and designations
- 2+ years of commercial real estate experience preferred, but not mandatory with a desire to focus on industrial occupiers
- 2-5 years in business to business sales experience preferred, but not mandatory
- Current Arizona Real Estate License, or be in the process of obtaining one
- Must be action oriented, collaborative, a self-starter, and customer focused
- Ability to understand and evaluate customer needs and ability to make appropriate recommendations
- Must possess a highly professional presence and be a strong relationship builder
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Solid experience working with Microsoft Office/Outlook
- Experience or willing to be trained on Salesforce
- Very strong work ethic and desire to work in a sales environment
- Entrepreneurial approach to business
- Prefers to be in a fast-paced, team-oriented workplace
- Strong financial skills and problem-solving capability
- Organized with good time management skills
- Desire to make real estate a career choice
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to enjoy the following benefits of working at Cresa's Phoenix office as a real estate advisor:
- Be a part of, and participate in, a highly collaborative and energetic work environment
- Benefit from an excellent administrative and real estate services support platform
- Join a growing company focused on ALWAYS “Doing the Right Thing” for clients and which is recognized by corporate real estate professionals as the #1 domestic provider of commercial real estate advisory services
- Develop the skills and expertise to earn a six-figure income or more
The physical demands and work environment that have been described is representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
NOTE: The job description is an overview of the functions and requirements for this position. This document is not intended to be an exhaustive list encompassing every duty and requirement of this position; your supervisor may assign other duties as deemed necessary.
Share job posting