About Cresa Global Inc
Cresa Global is the world’s largest occupier representation only commercial real estate firm and has a work environment that is professional and friendly. We believe in being the change. We work together to find new ways of doing things that create value for our clients – and for each other. Because there is not much that feels better than collaborating to make a positive difference each day.
At Cresa, we offer opportunity to be part of something bigger. To learn, advance, and be recognized. Your voice will be heard, and you will be valued for both your individual and team contributions.
Cresa’s Phoenix office is seeking an energetic, service oriented administrative assistant to provide support to an Industrial Real Estate Advisor.
- Detail oriented with the ability to juggle multiple projects with superb accuracy
- Creation of Marketing Presentations and the supporting materials using Adobe Suite
- Maintain documentation for Salesforce database
- Maintain electronic and hard copy files of all sales materials and documents
- Manage the marketing and communications strategy within corporate Guidelines
- Help sales personnel with response to Requests for Proposals for Services
- Manage Calendars and book travel
- Additional duties as required
- Ability to maintain an organized approach in a multi-task environment
- Team Oriented with a strong customer service orientation
- Possess a willingness to learn and contribute
- Ability to prioritize work and successfully meet tight deadlines
- Ability to proof own work and work of others
- Professional telephone, written and oral communication skills
- Work with and through others to build and maintain relationships
- Work closely and accurately within established guidelines
- Friendly and genuinely interested in the business, agenda, and needs of others
- Microsoft Office Suite skills required, Adobe Suite preferred
- Analytical skills including basic mathematics
Education, Training & Experience:
- Marketing and administrative support experience and/or training preferred
- Experience in commercial real estate industry is desirable but not required
- Proficient to advanced skills in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Adobe InDesign
Minimum Physical Requirements:
This is a job which involves sitting (or standing) at a desk with no strenuous movements.
There is no travel required for this position.
The physical demands and work environment that have been described is representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
NOTE: The job description is an overview of the functions and requirements for this position. This document is not intended to be an exhaustive list encompassing every duty and requirement of this position; your supervisor may assign other duties as deemed necessary.
Share job posting