Strategic Occupancy Planner
San Francisco, CA
About Cresa Global Inc.
Cresa is the world’s most trusted occupier-centric commercial real estate firm. We strategize for the best possible results for occupiers everywhere. We think beyond space. Partner without conflict. And apply our integrated expertise to make your business better.
Cresa Global, Inc. is seeking an experienced Strategic Occupancy Planner | Move Management to join our team in support of a prominent Tech client at their San Francisco HQ location. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a Global Real Estate Workplace Services Team.
The candidate must possess excellent communication and organizational skills, with strong attention to detail. The ideal candidate will excel in analyzing data accurately to provide effective solutions to support strategic objectives. Day to day tasks include utilizing occupancy data provided by the client to develop strategic allocations, occupancy strategies, relocation management. Solutions developed will be considered by leadership teams to make strategic decisions. Effective communications with various team members at all levels within the organization and associated partners is vital. The planner will be responsible to manage and implement occupancy strategies through completion of the move process.
Responsibilities• Analyze and validate client headcount data to understand the supply, capacity and demand of workplace utilization to support strategic goals.
• Develop and present occupancy scenarios to the client that will inform decision making to optimize the portfolio
• Utilize CAFM/IWMS technology to foster collaboration and innovation within the workplace
• Foster critical relationships with the Client Group-Level Leaders, Data Management Team, and Vendors to execute the vision
• Conduct interviews and gather occupancy requirements for consolidation, growth or relocation projects for multiple teams
• Develop complex stacking scenarios utilizing provided data to support strategic objectives
• Create relocation and sequencing plans for restack and optimization projects, ensuring data accuracy and alignment with corporate guidelines
• Track and present projected and actual department-level occupancy information, maintain the planning database and capture post move-space assignments
• Plan and facilitate the overall move process, including the coordination with vendors and key stakeholders, move communication seamless execution and post-move support
• Perform duties onsite at client location, keeping Client team, Cresa team and Management teams informed of project development, direction and results
Requirements• Bachelor’s Degree in Planning, Design or related field
• 5+ years in Strategic Occupancy Planning, Corporate Real Estate, Facilities Planning, Move Coordination, Project Management or related experience
• Preferred knowledge of CAFM/IWMS
• Experience with AutoCAD software a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to gather information from client contacts in timely and appropriate manner and communicate complex strategies in a thorough, concise manner
• Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
• Ability to provide professional and engaging presentations to employees and team members at all levels of an organization
• Excellent project management and time management skills
• Ability to manage priorities with rapid response to critical requests and proactive communication on all requests
• Experience engaging in daily client-facing relationship, develop and grow opportunities through excellent service
Location and Compensation
The selected candidate will primarily work at the client HQ site in San Francisco, CA and the local Cresa office approximately one-day/week. Benefits include competitive salary; health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; 401k; paid vacation; commute expense reimbursement.
This position reports to the Managing Principal, Global Portfolio Solutions in the San Francisco office Support with guidance from the Managing Principal and Director of the Cresa Workspace Planning, Design and Support Service Line.
Interested candidates submit a cover letter, resume, compensation requirements and references with the subject line “Workspace Occupancy Planner Move Coordination” to email@example.com
Share job posting