Analyst, Account Management
Cresa is the world's largest commercial real estate advisory firm that exclusively represents occupiers and specializes in the delivery of fully integrated real estate solutions. Delivered across every industry, its services include Consulting, Facilities Management, Global Portfolio Solutions, Investment Banking, Lease Administration, Location Strategy & Economic Development Incentives, Project Management, Transaction Management and Workplace Intelligence. With over 1000 employees in more than 80 offices globally, Cresa partners with occupiers everywhere. For more information, please visit cresa.com
This position will be supporting Transaction Management (TM) teams in the day-to-day execution of office leasing and purchase transaction related activities. This position requires the Employee to have an excellent working knowledge of excel.
• Directly support TM teams in delivery of best-in-class solutions for local and national office occupiers.
• Work closely with TM teams by providing customized comprehensive financial models and analysis which will ultimately drive lease negotiations, decision making, and cost mitigation.
• Deliver exceptional excel skills to model and present decision-making cash flows for multi-million dollar real estate transactions
Requirements & Education
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, finance, economics or related field.
• Able to secure/has a commercial real estate license in all jurisdictions, preferred but not required.
• Exceptional attention to detail, producing accurate models and deliverables.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work on multiple projects, with multiple personnel, and on multiple deadlines.
• Advanced computer knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, expert level in Excel and PowerPoint, comfortable with databases, generating reports, and analysis.
• CoStar and Salesforce experience is desirable.
Please submit cover letter and resume via email
Share job posting