Business Development Representative
About Cresa Global Inc
Cresa Global is the world’s largest occupier-only representation commercial real estate firm and has a work environment that is professional and friendly. We believe in being the change. We work together to find new ways of doing things that create value for our clients – and for each other. Because there is not much that feels better than collaborating to make a positive difference each day.
Cresa's Ottawa Office is hiring a Business Development Representative to become a member of its successful, well established, and talented corporate real estate team.
Apart from the duties described below, the candidate will be expected to obtain an Ontario Real Estate license. The primary role of the Business Development Representative is to support the brokerage teams’ efforts to increase opportunities and maximize revenue. The secondary role would be business development.
3 Days Per Week
• Prepare market surveys and tour packages using industry-related software such as CoStar, Abode Editor, InDesign, and Photoshop.
• Manage team meetings with prospects; draft offers to lease and possible corresponding financial analysis worksheets.
• Track and record activity and ensure data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM, Salesforce. Utilize CRM for reporting various client milestones such as lease expiry.
• Identify, update, and clarify key individuals for social media marketing with the CRM database.
• With the assistance of the Vice President of Operations, complete a quarterly market report.
• Update and modify listing flyers.
• Assist in the creation of presentation materials.
• Develop an understanding of market trends, absorption, and the underlying metrics used to analyze real estate markets.
• Develop strategic thinking to anticipate issues and risks.
• Understand and manage transactions from inception to completion.
2 Days Per Week
• Research, identify, qualify, and prospect for potential new clients.
• Building walks to distribute sublease flyers and Cresa marketing materials.
Qualifications• Assertive, resourceful, focused, innovative, and motivated self-starter. Entrepreneurial minded.
• Communicates clearly with attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines and prioritize task
• General understanding of finance or accounting
• Intermediate to expert knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Previous experience with Salesforce or comparable CRM an asset
Most importantly, the BDR will be held to the highest standard of professionalism and be expected to live Cresa’s mission:
• We are providers, making a real difference to our clients, our staff and our community
• We expect the gold standard in value provided and results produced
• Who we are will define us more than what we do
• Respectful, loyal, trustworthy, collaborative, innovative, fun…. This is what we choose to be
• We build it together, and we own it together, we are a team together
Salary to commensurate with an entry-level position.
Submit your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Share job posting