Boca Raton, FL
The primary role of the Administrative Assistant will be to aid and support the with day-to-day broker support tasks, data entry, and office management. The purpose of this position is to support internal and external operational efforts in order to assist with business development, client services, internal professional development, and office recruitment.
The focus of this job is on producing high quality, detailed work, and support. Precise, consistent work output is essential, requiring patience and a willingness to handle multiple tasks. Consistent, error-free work is a key measurement of job performance success. The work is helpful in nature, providing support and service to others while delivering quality work on a consistent basis.
Cresa is searching for a motivated individual who can collaborate within a team setting, as well someone who can be self-reliant when directly confronted with unique problem-solving situations. Our ideal candidate has at least 3-5 years of experience.
This individual will work closely with the Regional Operations Lead, Boca office Managing Principal and local brokerage staff. Additionally, and based on workload, this individual may be asked to work with our marketing staff on one off projects.
- Meeting with supervisor, brokers & principals to determine scope of a projects and daily workflow
- Managing and assisting in the upkeeps of various platform such as CoStar and Salesforce
- Reviewing CRM for accurate information and necessary documentation
- Producing, printing, and binding final materials
- Aiding with digital marketing & social media efforts
- Multitasking while meeting various deadlines
- Supporting the broker teams with necessary administrative tasks and the preparation of market surveys and tours including gathering building & market information, maps, and CoStar data
- Skilled with Microsoft Office 365, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, InDesign, Adobe and Outlook
- Experienced, self‐motivated, customer‐centric, and results‐oriented
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral
- Capacity to work effectively both independently and in teams
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to identify and manage priorities
- Somebody willing to learn & help create processes
- BA in Business, Real Estate, or related field or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in a professional environment
Cresa is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. Cresa strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law.Apply Now
Share job posting