Regional Operations Manager, West
We are currently seeking a Regional Operations Manager, West to lead the operations, multiple office management, and business partnership with Finance for the Western region of Cresa Global, Inc. The role will be instrumental in defining improved processes, reporting and operational integrity. This role requires working collaboratively with market business leaders, the local office managers as well as the corporate operations and finance teams.
General Job Responsibilities
- Liaison for all HQ operational initiatives and responsible for communication strategy of initiatives within the offices of the region
- Facilitate strategy meetings with the offices’ leadership teams and implement office-wide programs and initiatives directed by leadership teams and HQ Operations
- Oversee documentation process for individual and office Real Estate Licensing
- Supervise Local Office / Brokerage Coordinators in operational initiatives
- Vendor / contract management for office equipment, subscriptions, etc.
2. Business Partner to the HQ Finance / Accounting Team
- Accounts Payable supervisory role in reviewing invoices and approving for payment
- Payroll management for W-2 salaried employees
- Partner to Regional FP&A Finance team member for budgeting, forecasts and annual and quarterly business review preparations
- Ensure operational compliance with HQ Finance initiatives and reporting requirements
3. HR Support
- Offer letter drafting and contract management, in collaboration with centralized HR.
- Onboarding/offboarding, including within Human Capital Management System (HCMS)
- Coordinate process with centralized IT to order equipment for new hires
- Maintain employee files in HCMS
- Ensure offices comply with centralized HR’s roll out of benefits program and 401k
- Supervise staff and implement employee performance management program
- First contact for office’s personnel issues, with escalations to centralized HR as necessary and appropriate
- Implement office and HQ training, mentoring and retention programs
- Manage PTO requests for non-client facing staff
- Proven history of implementing best practices around management reporting systems and processes
- Superior communications and influencing skills, with history of building relationships at all levels of an organization, including senior leadership team
- Familiarity with real estate and professional services firms is preferred but not required
- Demonstrated leader who can derive actionable insights from data
- Team-based and collaborative work style. Looks to work with others to deliver results. Open and transparent approach to business issues and challenges
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, well-developed presentation skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
Education, Training & Experience:
- 10+ years of increasingly responsible operational experience with an outstanding professional record
- Successful track record at a rapidly growing company that is expanding through M&A, new product introduction and operational simplification
- Operating experience with P&L accountability within a finance and operational context
- Experience using information technology as it applies to operations to drive performance and productivity enhancements
- College degree required.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, with the ability to learn new HR systems. Ceridian Dayforce experience a plus
There may be occasional (2 times per year) travel to company meetings. The physical demands and work environment that have been described is representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
The job description is an overview of the functions and requirements for this position. This document is not intended to be an exhaustive list encompassing every duty and requirement of this position; supervisors may assign other duties as deemed necessary.
Cresa is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. Cresa strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law.
Share job posting