Senior Financial Analyst
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for developing strategies and supporting financial analysis. They will work closely with the Cresa advisors, consultants, and clients to develop strategies that drive value and performance and enhances the overall client experience. The Senior Financial Analyst will have a role in business development strategy and pursuits, internal and external workshops, as well as thought-leadership activities. To be successful in this role, this individual will continuously adapt to new technology and practices, will take initiative, be detail-oriented, and enjoy being part of an energetic and fast-paced team.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to using the link below. PDF’s only and under 10MB. Please, no recruiters.
- Create analytical tools that will allow internal and external project teams to quickly gain actionable insight related to transaction and portfolio management.
- Develop strategies that meet the goals and objectives of our clients and drive qualitative and quantitative value.
- Perform complex financial analyses (e.g., portfolio optimization, sale-leaseback, synthetic leasing, occupancy cost analysis, GAAP analysis, etc.)
- Collaborate with clients and project teams to determine their financial goals and objectives.
- Establish consistent processes and governance for analyses with clients and project teams to ensure accuracy.
- Develop strategic white papers or case studies that can be utilized to further business development for brokerage teams.
- Develop internal tools to support clients and project teams with all facets of the real estate process.
- Participate in thought leadership activities, including but not limited to; white papers, panels, workshops, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business, Finance, Economics, or another related field
- Minimum of five years professional experience in real estate or related industry
- Fundamental understanding of real estate and terminology
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, LeaseCalcs and ProCalc
- Strong analytical, financial, and communication skills
- Proven organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Understanding of GAAP Lease Accounting (ASC 842) a plus
Share job posting