Marketing Manager/Client Coordinator
The Marketing Manager reports to the office Managing Principals and supports the office marketing function with overall strategic and logistical marketing support and implementation.
Ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 5 years of marketing experience, preferably in the commercial real estate industry or a related professional services organization. Must be creative, self-motivated, extremely organized, detail oriented and possess exceptional writing ability as well as the ability to manage time and priorities effectively. Duties include creating and managing the annual marketing budget, developing and implementing a marketing strategy, implementing all social media activities, uncovering opportunities for Cresa and individuals to be seen as market specialists. Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite is required.
Overall, the Marketing Manager develops and executes a comprehensive marketing plan and creates and manages the annual marketing budget) in the following functional areas:
Social Media and Public Relations
- Promotes Cresa as thought leader by sourcing and publishing content such as white papers and industry blogs
- Promotes Cresa’s DIB initiatives
- Promotes Cresa’s culture and best place to work
- Finds opportunities for Cresa to be seen as industry experts (speaking engagements, quoted in print and digital media)
- Manages social media programs, including blog, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Generates public engagement of social media content, e.g. increase followers for DC LinkedIn and Facebook pages.
- Writes press releases announcing new hires, deal announcements, other Cresa events.
- Assists with events and conference participation.
- Assists or works directly on awards submittals.
Business Development Support/Client Coordinator
- Evaluate current DC target markets (life sciences, industrial, nonprofit, law firms, government contractors) to understand which industries are most profitable and which industries will be in the future.
- Create industry specific target marketing plans that are included in the marketing budget
- Works collaboratively with transaction teams to develop and execute campaigns to support business development at the local level.
- Nurtures and strengthens client relationships with regular calls and reach out, gifting program coordination.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining digital content, such as website or e-mail marketing and, creating print collaterals in line with brand guidelines.
- Assists with events and conference participation
- Maintains open communication with Managing Principals; shows initiative and suggests improved processes
- Has a “can do” productive self-motivated attitude
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty. Must be self-motivated, extremely organized and possess the ability to efficiently manage time and priorities effectively. Must be an independent thinker with ability to multi-task. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal are required.
Education/ExperienceMust possess a BA in marketing, communications, journalism or related field and a minimum of 5 years marketing/communications experience, preferably in commercial real estate or a related professional services industry.
Share job posting