Commercial Real Estate Advisor
Cresa, one of the fastest growing occupier representation firms in the United States, is seeking a self-motivated Commercial Real Estate Advisor located in Albany, NY office. This position is a real estate sales professional specializing in tenant/buyer representation with the primary function of expanding Cresa’s presence in the Upstate New York area.
Cresa believes in providing Advisors with the base of knowledge and guidance necessary to be an effective and productive commercial real estate professional throughout their career. All Advisors are provided sales training the “Cresa Way” either through written training manuals, mentorship with a senior broker or Managing Principal, involvement in teams and regular training meetings.
- Work alongside a highly skilled team of workplace specialists, seasoned consultants, advisors, and leadership to understand the needs and pain points of business leaders in today’s changing workplace environments.
- Manage existing projects and client relationships.
- Represent area business leaders to provide solutions for their commercial real estate needs including:
- Acquisitions & Dispositions
- Financial Modeling
- Flexible Office Solutions
- Site Selection
- Change Management
- Hybrid Workforce Strategy
- Occupancy Planning
- Space Management Solutions
- Workplace Strategy
- Lease Administration
- And more!
- Identify new opportunities and client relationships through referrals from existing clients, networking, and other prospecting activities.
- Work alongside the firm’s leadership to win new business opportunities from existing clients and new prospects.
- NYS Commercial Real Estate License preferred but not required. Candidate must obtain their license as a part of the onboarding process.
- Highly motivated, entrepreneurial mindset with exceptional sales & negotiation skills.
- Excellent Computer Skills including Office 365, CRM, Internet based research, etc.
- Excellent Organization Skills & Time Management Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Ability to work alone and as a part of a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with business owners and C-Level Executives.
- Active professional network and strong presence with local client base and prospects.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Valid Driver’s License
- Sales experience preferred.
Hours and Benefits for the Commercial Real Estate Advisor:
- Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm
- Flexible, Hybrid Work Schedule
- This is a 100% commission role with uncapped earning potential
Share job posting