Corporate Graphic Design Associate
The Graphic Design Associate is responsible for the layout, design and production of high-quality print and digital materials. The position requires someone able to recognize the larger design concepts at play while maintaining a clear focus on the details and smaller issues that contribute to a successful outcome. The ideal candidate will be a proactive problem solver, up-to-date on the latest design and delivery technologies, and capable of managing virtual relationships with a collaborative mindset. They will work with the Corporate Marketing Team to develop and produce print and digital marketing materials and campaigns of all types for multiple targets.
ResponsibilitiesProjects include but are not limited to sales decks, print ads, digital ads, email campaigns, landing pages, web design, white papers, case studies, environmental and event graphics.
- BA in graphic design or related field with 2+ years of experience in a professional environment
- Highly proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced production deadline-driven environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects with efficiency and minor supervision
- Ability to exercise good judgement in setting priorities and follow-through
- Proficient in Windows operating systems
- Experience with email marketing platforms
- Experience with web content management systems
- Experience with Sitecore
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
Share job posting