Senior Transaction Manager
Responsible for the day-to-day transaction management oversight for a portfolio of office and retail properties on behalf of a full-service Global Portfolio Solutions banking client. Responsibilities include obtaining strategic business direction, ownership of transaction pipeline and workflow monitoring to ensure consistent quality of decisions and work product; site selection analytics; and oversight and management of local market broker advisors. In addition, this individual will be actively engaged in strategic planning and portfolio optimization initiatives and financial and alternatives analysis.
Alternative Locations: Houston, TX or Birmingham, AL
• Oversee program management for a portfolio of assets – renewals, exits, relocations, acquisitions
• Manage workflow, status reporting, and continuous improvement of standard forms and procedures
• Manage to key performance indicators and measurement/reporting of monthly and quarterly results
• Deliver transactions in a timely manner to align results to client goals and mitigate business risks
• Determine clients' needs and communicate project parameters
• Coordinate client site visits/market tours
• Select and manage brokerage professionals for each transaction
• Prepare, review, and interpret financial analysis/accounting concepts
• Oversee lease negotiations and facilitate legal review of lease documents
• Collaborate with portfolio administration team to help ensure data accuracy
• Ensure all state real estate standards are met
• Actively participate in the development and execution of client portfolio optimization and market plans for both the retail and office portfolio
• Demonstrate site selection and transaction decisions are in alignment with client strategic goals and flag outliers for review
• Work cross functionally with internal team and client team members at all levels to ensure effective communication and integration across all service lines and functional areas
Qualifications and Skills
• 5+ years of experience in transaction management and/or corporate real estate
• Experience in banking / financial services
• Experience in retail real estate
• Ability to read and understand commercial real estate transaction documents, such as a lease, purchase & sale agreement
• State real estate salesperson license preferred
Cresa is the world’s largest occupier-focused commercial real estate firm with over 80 offices worldwide and over 25 years in business. We strategize for the best possible results for occupiers everywhere. We think beyond space. Partner without conflict. And apply our integrated expertise to make your business better.
Cresa is the preeminent partner for real estate occupiers everywhere.
Be the advisor that brings the greatest value to occupiers.
• Work together
• Create value
• Be tenacious
• Embrace diversity
• Enhance community
Share job posting