Advisor, Project Manager
Advisor, Project Manager working with the Project Management team in a corporate real estate consulting firm. This is a high-volume role with huge growth potential that will require the ability to travel up to 50% on average within the Mid-Atlantic regions.
The Advisor, Project Manager (APM) will initially be responsible for supporting the Project Managers (PMs) on Cresa projects by attending meetings, keeping minutes, creating schedules, reviewing scope & drawings, helping to develop budgets, track action items, & learn from the team. This position is intended to be a growth position for which the APM will be able to directly liaise with clients and run smaller projects with oversight and mentorship from other Cresa PMs.
If you want to be a part of a winning team, learn how to execute at a high level, and have career upward mobility for your future, this may be the perfect place for you.
- Attend company meetings / events
- Participate in leads tracking and business development
- Support the PM team with policies, procedures, & administrative tasks
- Updating / creation of existing and new marketing materials with support from marketing team
- Seek out opportunities to grow yourself professionally, both in education and networking
- Support the project management team with both project administration and communication
- Track and manage project scope development & changes, project budget, and schedule updates with oversight and input from the PM Team.
- Communication – Support PM team with interfacing with contractors, architects, vendors, landlords, brokers / advisors, and tenants.
- Attend weekly project meetings when requested and assist in developing meeting minutes
- Create Vendor scope documents when needed, including data cabling, security, audio/visual, etc.
- Prepare and coordinate vendor Request for Proposal documents, review proposals and input data for comparison.
- Assist with the development of bi-weekly project reports
- Assist in the preparation of the following:
- Preliminary budget reports and analyses
- Preliminary project schedule development
- Develop draft client agreements
- Track project requirements in Salesforce including opportunities and active/closed projects
- Monthly project invoice packages
- Minimum of 3 years in the design, construction, or the commercial development field
- Excellent analytical, communication, collaboration and organizational skills
- Process oriented skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple personnel and multiple deadlines
- Must possess a "client first" mindset
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with clients and construction community
- Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to establish goals and objectives
- Ability to work well under pressure at times during the course of a project and adhere to deadlines
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Salesforce
Physical Requirements:As this work is project-oriented and in the real estate domain, site visits will be a part of the job. Therefore, having a vehicle to get you to and from job sites at times will be required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Cresa is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. Cresa strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law.
Share job posting