About Cresa Global Inc
Cresa Global is the world’s largest occupier representation only commercial real estate firm and has a work environment that is professional and friendly. We believe in being the change. We work together to find new ways of doing things that create value for our clients – and for each other. Because there is not much that feels better than collaborating to make a positive difference each day.
At Cresa, we offer opportunity to be part of something bigger. To learn, advance, and be recognized. Your voice will be heard, and you will be valued for both your individual and team contributions.
Cresa’s Workspace Planning, Design and Support team is seeking a Move Coordinator to support Move Processes and oversee Move/Add/Change (MAC) Requests. This role will review, plan and coordinate appropriate disciplines (ie movers, EUC, others) and manage communications with Department Move Coordinators, CRE and others throughout the process.
This position will support our client at their facility located in the Denver Tech Center. Due to COVID, this position will be Work from Home with the expectation to provide in-office support as needed. As the client returns to office and COVID restrictions lift, the position is anticipated to transition to in-person. The client is a large corporation in the financial sector with offices around the globe. Working on-site at a client location requires constant client facing support and impeccable customer service skills. Attention to detail, excellent communication, and the ability to complete repeated, daily tasks with accuracy are a must. This position is part time - approx. 20 hours/week with potential to transition to full time, dependent on client need.
Existing processes are in place and training will be provided.
Responsibilities Include:• Support and Coordinate Day-to-Day Move Processes and M/A/C Requests for the Corporate Real Estate Team
• Provide excellent customer service and support for Department Move Coordinators and other key business unit contacts
• Support in the maintenance of the Space Management Database housing property floorplans, space configurations and occupancy assignments
• Coordinate appropriate disciplines (Technology, Movers, others) and manage for the successful execution of moves within the facility
• May assist in the delivery of some employee move materials including boxes and labels
• Regularly review and analyze various reports for relevant staff updates requiring occupancy changes.
• Communicate with Department Move Coordinators regarding seat assignment changes including internal/external new hires, contract conversions, relocations and move requests, contractor seat requests and department move requests.
• Provide excellent communication and follow-up with Client Key Points of Contacts, critically thinking though potential issues and representing the Corporate Real Estate team well
• Organize and schedule Move Team implementation tasks on a weekly basis, ensuring moves are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
• Manage Conference Room Setup requests including work order processing, scheduling, and coordination with appropriate disciplines (technology, movers, others).
• Ability to maintain an organized approach, prioritize work and successfully meet tight deadlines
• Ability to proof own work and work of others and provide consistent high quality deliverables
• Ability to read floor plans.
• Team Oriented with a strong desire to provide excellent customer service while building relationships
• Maintain a professional, courteous and positive attitude with customers, co-workers and self at all times
• Possess a willingness to learn and contribute
• Demonstrate leadership, responsiveness and critical thinking to the client and Move team.
• Ability to carry out goals and instructions and to follow-through on assignments.
• Work closely and accurately within established guidelines, maintaining client procedures at all times and ensuring client expectations are met.
• Demonstrate a genuine interest in the business and needs of the team, its management, and company as a whole
Education, Training & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
• Previous experience in Facilities Management, Project Coordination, and/or Relocation Management
• Demonstrable Experience with MS Office Suite and Excel including Pivot tables
• Experience with CAFM / Workspace Management Software. Experience with Workday, Collective View & Box Software a Plus
This position is based in Denver, Colorado. Initial tasks during COVID may be performed remotely. However, due to the nature of facilities support work and the expectations of the client, tasks will be required to be performed on-site at the Denver tech Center location, once COVID restrictions are lifted.
The physical demands and work environment that have been described is representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Ability to safely move up to 25 lbs. on a regular basis.
Ability to walk long distances on a regular basis.
Ability to bend, stoop, reach, stand and walk frequently.
NOTE: The job description is an overview of the functions and requirements for this position. This document is not intended to be an exhaustive list encompassing every duty and requirement of this position; your supervisor may assign other duties as deemed necessary.
Share job posting