About Cresa Ottawa
Cresa Ottawa is a division of Cresa Global – the world’s largest occupier only commercial real estate firm.
For the last 25+ years, Cresa has provided unbiased, conflict free advice to commercial occupiers across the Greater Ottawa Area. We work alongside our clients to align their business plans and their real estate needs, increase their productivity, and consistently save them money.
The team at Cresa Ottawa works toward a common goal of providing excellent client service. We’re looking for a sharp, tenacious, business minded individual to join our team. We are not an average brokerage and we don’t expect you to be an average salesperson. If you love the art of selling, enjoy rolling up your sleeves and making great things happen for your clients – we’re looking for you.
You will be directly responsible for qualifying, nurturing and closing prospective customers and clients. You will be entrepreneurially assisting Cresa clients with their real estate requirements in the office and/or industrial space utilizing phone, email, and social media marketing to augment the sales process. To succeed at this, you’ll have to be comfortable reaching out to clients across the spectrum of industries and have a great approach that will turn a cold call into an engaged prospect.
In this entry-level Sales role, you will also work closely with a team of senior brokers. Your ability to grow revenue and effectively support clients will offer you the opportunity to become a successful Advisor, Sales Representative. At Cresa, we believe in continuous learning and development. Throughout your career at Cresa, our senior leadership team will mentor, coach and train you, and challenge you to become an engaged, client focused, knowledgeable member of the Cresa Ottawa family.
Success in this role is measured by consistently hitting and exceeding targets and building industry relationships to provide market knowledge to the team.
Responsibilities Include:• Develop new business opportunities with past, current and newly found clients to generate sales revenue.
• Create paperwork and digital CRM inputs for sublease opportunities. (Salesforce)
• Prepare market surveys and tour packages using industry-related software such as CoStar, Abode Editor, InDesign, and Photoshop.
• Track, record activity, and ensure the accuracy of data entered and managed within the company’s CRM Salesforce. Utilize CRM for reporting various client milestones such as lease expiry.
• Identify, update, and clarify key individuals for social media marketing with the CRM database.
• Update and modify listing flyers.
• Create and distribute email blasts to subject groups. (Random, Monthly, and Semi-Monthly)
• Assist in the creation of presentation materials with the Marketing Department.
• Research, identify, qualify, and prospect for potential new clients.
• Building walks to distribute sublease flyers and Cresa marketing materials.
• Other duties that may be assigned.
Requirements• Ability to set up meetings to discuss customer and client business and real estate requirements as well as explain Cresa’s value proposition.
• Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
• Experience activating sales leads and can efficiently manage a robust pipeline of leads.
• Ability to achieve and exceed set targets.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Above-average time management skills.
• Ability to make decisions.
• Strong business acumen.
• Ability to work independently, as well as thrive in a team environment.
• Must have an active Real Estate License with RECO (Sales Representative or Broker)
What’s in it for you?
• Compensation package to be discussed
• Company benefits
• Opportunity for growth within a privately held company
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Share job posting