Occupancy Planner | Move Coordinator
San Francisco, CA
Cresa is the world’s largest occupier-focused commercial real estate firm with over 80 offices worldwide and over 25 years in business. We strategize for the best possible results for occupiers everywhere. We think beyond space. Partner without conflict. And apply our integrated expertise to make your business better.
Multiple service lines empower our clients so they can power their business forward. Cresa’s Workspace Planning Design and Support Team is committed to enhancing our clients work environments. Services include Workspace Design, Corporate Relocation Management, Embedded Support, and CAD/CAFM Technical Services.
Cresa is seeking an experienced Occupancy Planner | Move Coordinator to join our team in San Francisco. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a sophisticated clients and their global real estate teams.
The ideal candidate will excel in providing data-based solutions while practicing business excellence. The candidate must possess excellent communication and organizational skills, with strong attention to detail. This role will develop migration strategies, communicate the occupancy strategy and processes to executive leadership teams, work with various team members at all levels within the organization and associated partners, and implement the occupancy plan through the move process.
Responsibilities● Analyze client growth goals to understand the supply, capacity & demand of workplace utilization
● Develop and present scenarios to the client that will assist in making meaningful decisions to right-size the portfolio
● Utilize CAFM/IWMS technology that foster collaboration and innovation within the workplace
● Plan and facilitate the overall move process, including the coordination with vendors and key stakeholders, move communication seamless execution and post-move support
● Foster critical relationships with the Client Group-Level Leaders, Planning Team, CAD Administrators, and Vendors to execute the vision
● Conduct interviews and gather occupancy requirements for consolidation, growth or relocation projects
● Develop block plan/test-fit options
● Create migration plans and sequencing plans for restack and optimization projects, ensuring alignment with corporate guidelines
● Track and present projected and actual department-level occupancy information, maintain the planning database and capture post move-space assignments
● Perform duties onsite at client location, keeping Client team, Cresa team and Management teams informed of project development, direction and results
Requirements● Bachelor’s Degree in Planning, Design or related field
● 4+ years in Occupancy Planning, Corporate Real Estate, Facilities Planning, Move Coordination, Project Management or related experience
● Preferred knowledge of CAFM/IWMS and AutoCAD software
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Ability to gather information from client contacts in a timely and appropriate manner and communicate complex strategies in a thorough, concise manner
● Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
● Ability to provide professional and engaging presentations to employees and team members at all levels of an organization
● Excellent project management and time management skills
● Ability to manage priorities with rapid response to critical requests and proactive communication on all requests
● Experience engaging in daily client-facing relationship, develop and grow opportunities through excellent service
Location and Compensation
The selected candidate will primarily work in San Francisco, CA and the local Commercial Real Estate office approximately one-day/week. Benefits include competitive salary; health, dental, vision and disability insurance; 401k; paid vacation; commute expense reimbursement.
Interested candidates submit a cover letter, resume, compensation requirements and references with the subject line “Occupancy Planner Move Coordination” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position is available immediately, with training/transition support provided
Share job posting