About Cresa Global Inc
Cresa Global is the world’s largest occupier representation only commercial real estate firm and has a work environment that is professional and friendly. We believe in being the change. We work together to find new ways of doing things that create value for our clients – and for each other. Because there is not much that feels better than collaborating to make a positive difference each day.
At Cresa, we offer opportunity to be part of something bigger. To learn, advance, and be recognized. Your voice will be heard, and you will be valued for both your individual and team contributions.
Cresa’s Workspace Planning, Design and Support team is seeking an energetic, service oriented Administrative Professional to join our team. You would be filling in for an administrator who is out on leave through Mid-July, therefore the position is temporary, full-time. This position is based in Littleton, Colorado and would be supporting our client, on-site on their facilities. Training will be provided. More than experience, we are looking for someone who can provide A+ service to high level senior executives. Powerpoint skills a major plus.
• Detail oriented with the ability to manage ongoing monthly and one-time projects with accuracy
• Executive Assistance
• Prepare PowerPoint Presentations
• Quarterly Business Reviews
• Budget Management
• General Office Administration
Requirements• High Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Powerpoint and Excel Required.
• Some accounting skills helpful but not required.
• Ability to maintain an organized approach in a multi-task environment
• Team Oriented with a strong customer service orientation
• Possess a willingness to learn and contribute
• Ability to prioritize work and successfully meet tight deadlines
• Ability to proof own work and work of others and provide consistent high quality work.
• Professional telephone, written and oral communication skills
• Work with and through others to build and maintain relationships
• Work closely and accurately within established guidelines
• Friendly and genuinely interested in the business, agenda, and needs of others, including the company, its management, the team, the company’s customers, or all the above.
• Analytical skills including basic mathematics
Education, Training & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
• Marketing and administrative support experience and/or training preferred but not required
• Proficient skills in PowerPoint, Excel, Word
The physical demands and work environment that have been described is representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
NOTE: The job description is an overview of the functions and requirements for this position. This document is not intended to be an exhaustive list encompassing every duty and requirement of this position; your supervisor may assign other duties as deemed necessary.
Share job posting