Project Manager (CRE Interior Fit-out Project Coordination)
Do you have a background in construction management, architecture, engineering, or interior design? If so, read on.
The Project Manager Advisor is entrusted with the execution of standardized and recurring functions that are vital to the management of multiple interior fit-out projects and meeting team objectives of the Cresa Project Management team. A commitment to exceptional client service is necessary for this position and may be utilized as a launch pad to further growth in the industry. We are looking for a self-motivated individual to join our growing project management team.
- Provide construction administration and operational administration support for all assigned project managers from project initiation through project closeout.
- Assist project management leads with obtaining, uploading, distributing, and retaining documentation throughout project life cycle.
- Preserve and enhance contractor, vendor, and supplier relations in the processing of invoices, managing contracts, and closing out projects.
- Assist project management leads with tracking and reporting on critical deliverables and client performance metrics.
- Manage and perform vendor invoice process from receipt through payment.
- Manage and perform project reconciliation and closeout.
- Work with various Cresa and client systems and applications and maintain data integrity throughout all phases of the project.
- Proactively identify potential issues and bring this to the attention of the project management leads and/or take action before they become problems.
- Actively participate in team and client objectives to ensure targets and goals are achieved.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to accomplish cycle time improvements, cost saving initiatives, etc.
- Assist in development and implementation of innovations, best practices, and standard operating procedures to elevate team performance.
- Demonstrate continuous learning mindset by seeking learning and development opportunities, asking for and accomplishing stretch assignments, and willingness to take on new challenges.
- Achieve professional certifications such as PMP, LEED, and WELL if desired (optional).
- Assist transaction managers with schedules, budgets and support documentation prior to and during lease negotiation phase.
- Support clients’ with the assembling of project design teams and general contractor selection, and coordination of client vendors such as IT, Move, and Furniture during the construction phase.
- Create and monitor the project schedule through construction and move in.
- Develop and maintain project budget and work with client while reducing out of pocket costs with regards to the allocated Landlord Tenant Improvement Allowance, tracking spends as needed.
- Participate in recommendations and decisions during project design, material procurement and construction phases including potential change orders.
- Oversee actual client moves, providing onsite support and guidance, as needed (may be required during non-business hours)
- Strong technical and analytical focus
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Strong sense of urgency to achieve timely, quality results
- Process and detail oriented
- Ability to multitask and maintain high level of accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Experience in developing executive level presentations – Power Point / Google sheets /Smartsheet
- Ability to provide excellent internal and external customer service
- Ability to work independently, pro-active, yet work within a team environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Professional with positive energy and strong interpersonal skills
Education, Training & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or background in construction management, architecture, engineering, interior design, business or equivalent.
- One or more years project management (or similar) experience with demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects, numerous deadlines, and conflicting priorities.
- Familiarity with architectural drawings; furniture, fixtures, and equipment; design and space planning concepts; construction costs and schedules.
- Advanced computer skills, proficient with use of Microsoft Office suite, Adobe Acrobat, and project management (Microsoft Project) software.
General : Working primarily with fingers and the whole hand or arm, as in handling, typing, etc.
Range from sedentary work in the office to active work in the field on projects.
The physical demands and work environment that have been described is representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.Apply now
Share job posting