Workspace Support Project Manager
About Cresa Global Inc.
Cresa Global is the world’s largest occupier representation only commercial real estate firm and has a work environment that is professional and friendly. We believe in being the change. We work together to find new ways of doing things that create value for our clients – and for each other. Because there is not much that feels better than collaborating to make a positive difference each day.
At Cresa, we offer opportunity to be part of something bigger. To learn, advance, mentor and be recognized. Your voice will be heard, and you will be valued for both your individual and team contributions.
Cresa’s Workspace Planning, Design, and Support Team is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our team and support one of our clients with their corporate space requirements.
The ideal candidate will plan and oversee the construction of new or expanded facilities. Prepare functional studies, construction plans, and schedules. Assists with obtaining and supervising outside contractors. Recommends architectural and engineering design procedures and standards for the planning and design of facilities. Partners with project management to supervise the detailed design, budgetary costing, standardized construction, and final inspection of facility projects. Conducts construction surveillance to ensure adherence to contractual requirements.
The facility in Littleton, CO has an immediate opportunity for an early career Construction Project Manager to join our mission. In this role, you will work on projects that will vary from very simple with low complexity tenant finish to higher technical specialized laboratories and unique testing chambers.
What will this role typically involve?
- You will plan, oversee, and manage all aspects during the construction implementation process for new or expanded facilities, equipment installations, area refurbishments, and infrastructure upgrades
- You will prepare construction functional studies, construction plans, and schedules
- You will assist with obtaining and supervising outside contractors
- You will partner with project management to supervises the detailed design, budgetary costing, construction, and final inspection of facility projects
- You will conduct construction field site inspection to ensure adherence to contractual requirements and safety plans
- You will work closely with in-house architectural/engineering design staff as well as outside consultants
- You will lead communication and coordination efforts with internal Programs to ensure contractor success in project delivery
- Proficient in construction contract documents and processes
- Familiarity with OSHA regulations
- Demonstrated knowledge of architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire system installations
- Familiarity with preparing and evaluating cost estimates and project schedules at various stages of project maturity from preliminary concept to construction bids
- Experience directing and managing outside contractors and venders throughout all phases of the construction process for projects
- Proficient interpretation of company standards and jurisdictional requirements as they apply to design plans and specifications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Power Point, Excel, Word
- Proficient with MS Project or similar scheduling tool
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management or related degree desired
- 5-10 years construction project management with a focus on tenant improvement projects
- Prior risk management/assessment experience required
- Proficient interpretation of design drawings with company standards and specifications applicable for all State and County building agencies in support of permitting construction
- Value Engineering and solution-based input to difficult technical issues
- Experience or schooling in Engineering discipline, PMP or LEED certifications, or recent LEAN Construction project development examples
- Interpret facility engineering design standards/produced drawings, building codes, specifications, studies and cost estimates for a variety of facilities building types, including offices, laboratories, aerospace assembly and test operations, and cleanrooms
- Experience directing and managing outside contractors and venders throughout all phases of the construction process for projects from $5K to $3.5M
- Motivated self-starter with excellent interpersonal customer skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills for multi-tasking several projects concurrently
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 2 years of professional experience
To apply, please submit cover letter with salary requirements and resume via email to Casey Carmichael at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.Apply
Share job posting