Sr. Financial Analyst, West Region
The Senior Financial Analyst, West Region is responsible for support of the regional and local financial support of the West region This role will support local market leaders with accurate financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting and understanding risk and opportunities within the market. The successful candidate will possess a solid knowledge of financial processes including month/quarter and year-end reporting, budgeting and forecasting, including sales pipeline tracking, commissions calculations and financial systems. The position will report to the Regional Finance Director, West and involves developing strong relationships with local office leaders and internal finance and corporate partners.
- Key financial / accounting liaison for local office management.
- Support regional / market financial processes (commission calculations, revenue posting, pipeline tracking, etc.)
- Responsible for the preparation, consolidation and analysis of the annual plan and quarterly reforecasts.
- Responsible for the preparation of the monthly financial reporting package, including insights and analysis on key drivers, opportunities and risks. Present to local management to ensure understanding of actions needed to achieve office goals.
- Liaison with the corporate accounting team on revenue recognition, accounts receivable and general accounting.
- Coordinate effectively with the Regional Finance Director, West, FP&A lead and Controller team.
- Develops confidence with key business leader through value added/ad hoc analysis and/or ownership of critical projects.
- Demonstrated strong financial planning and reporting expertise.
- Demonstrated ability to see what needs to be done, take ownership of objective and follow through on initiatives to completion.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with leaders, proactively build cross functional relationships and communicate clearly within all levels of organization.
- Demonstrated ability to drive business results with sense of urgency and commitment to timelines and goals
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s Degree (Finance or Accounting)
- 5+ years FP&A / Financial Operations
- Experience in supporting sales organization preferred.
- Experience in commercial real estate or professional services organization preferred
Cresa is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. Cresa strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law.