Financial Analyst, West
At Cresa, we offer opportunity to be part of something bigger. To learn, advance, mentor and be recognized. Your voice will be heard, and you will be valued for both your individual and team contributions.
We are seeking a self-motivated person to join our growing team. The best candidate would be an organized and detail-oriented individual who can assist our offices in maintaining deals and expenses.
- Partner with our centralized accounting team to book and reconcile journal entries.
- Month-end & Quarterly Close: prepare, format, and provide variance analysis on financial reports, maintain broker balances and other tasks as needed.
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting process.
- Salesforce maintenance: tracking of deals and pipeline for forecasting; ensure all calculations and data entries are correct; Organize necessary documents, contracts, and agreements to support commission invoicing.
- Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy and efficiency; provide broker support as needed.
- Assist the Finance and Operations Manager with special projects as needed.
- Superior organizational skills; candidate must possess the ability to maintain an organized approach in a multi-task environment.
- Detail work is a major focus of the job, and details need to be handled at a faster-than-average pace, correctly, and efficiently; must be able to work closely and accurately within established guidelines.
- Candidate must have substantial computer experience including exceptional knowledge of Excel, as well as database systems.
- Team oriented, effective communicator that is adaptable and has a take charge attitude; professional written and oral communication skills are required, and candidate must possess a willingness to learn and to contribute.
- Ability to enter data efficiently, timely, and correctly in order to meet deadlines; disciplined and able to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information.
- Friendly and genuinely interested in the business, agenda, and needs of others, including the company, its management, the team, and the company’s customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/ Business is preferred
- Salesforce CRM knowledge desirable but not required
- Experience in the commercial real estate industry is desirable is not required; we will provide industry specific training to support you in this role.
Physical RequirementsReasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Share job posting