Research & Financial Analyst
Want to get your foot in the door at a leading commercial real estate advisory firm? Cresa’s Atlanta office is seeking an entry level individual to join our team of client coordinators, financial analysts and researchers to support our growing roster of experienced real estate brokers. We are looking for an individual who can research property information including calls to outside industry professionals, assist in high-volume production of tour books, coordinate and develop sales-related presentation materials and deliverables, among other tasks. This position will be based out of Cresa’s Atlanta location and is a great path from which to learn and embark on a career in commercial real estate.
General Job Responsibilities
- Assist advisors in the execution of all deal-related activities
- Conduct financial analyses and research property information, both online and over the phone
- Prepare market surveys, tour packages, and stacking plans
- Prepare billing and closed deal documents
- Help maintain documentation for broker Salesforce databases
- Schedule and coordinate building tours and appointments
- Research statistics for quarterly and monthly market reports
- Additional duties as required
- Analytical skills including use of basic spreadsheets and calculations
- Ability to maintain an organized approach in a multi-task environment
- Ability to prioritize work and meet tight deadlines
- Have keen sense of accuracy and ability to proof own work and work of others
- Professional telephone, written and oral communication skills
- Present a courteous, friendly attitude with a genuine interest in the work and the needs of others in conjunction the Cresa culture of collaboration.
- Familiarity with Costar is a plus
Education, Training & Experience:
- 0-3 years of relative work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Finance, or a related field
- Proficient to advanced skills in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Experience in the Commercial Real Estate industry is desirable but not required
- Costar real estate data base, InDesign, and Salesforce experience is a plus but not required
- Industry-specific training provided
Minimum Physical Requirements:This is a job which involves sitting (or standing) at a desk with no strenuous movements.
Physical Requirements:There is no travel required for this position.
The physical demands and work environment that have been described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Share job posting