This position will be fully embedded at Akamai Technologies, a Cresa client located in Cambridge, MA. The Business Administrator position is key to the Akamai Global Real Estate and Workplace Productivity (GREWP) team and will perform daily tasks that will support the Real Estate and Operations team. This job can provide opportunity for learning, travel, and growth within the Corporate Real Estate field.
- Support GREWP leadership within the following areas:
- Coordinate domestic and international travel
- Manage expense reports
- Manage team and shared calendars
- Coordinate and facilitate large meetings and special team events
- Assist in developing Real Estate Strategies and Business Cases
- Travel to existing global offices and/or new proposed locations
- International and domestic travel, 10%
- Assist with GREWP communications
- Participate in the Global Site Governance program
- Participate in all real estate project meetings
- Identify strategic trainings that will enhance the team’s performance and collaboration
- 4-year degree in Business or related field
- 2 years’ experience in an administrative role with a focus or interest in Commercial Real Estate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Demonstrates organization skills with the ability to successfully handle multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Team oriented, with the ability to build consensus and effective relationships in a cohesive business environment.
- Enjoys being creative and thinking outside the box.
- Must have a passion for customer service excellence.
Share job posting