Boca Raton, FL
In this role, you will join a team and be a part of our new Boca Raton office to generate new business opportunities as well as support ongoing commercial real estate transactions. Our advisors work with our clients developing strategies to diagnose and solve business problems. With our substantial growth over the past years, advisors assume significant levels of responsibility requiring a high degree of maturity, confidence, and analytical ability. The work is exciting and challenging.
At Cresa, we celebrate diverse backgrounds and experiences as we recognize that these unique perspectives are essential to the development of creative business strategies and tailored solutions for our clients. Whether you are an experience real estate professional or career changer, we have created an industry leading onboarding and development program to help ensure your success.
- Perform business development outreach through prospecting, networking, and relationship building
- Participate in the real estate transaction life cycle by providing market deliverables, negotiations and closing of commercial real estate leases and purchases
- Analyze market data and conditions to create industry insight reports for current and prospective clients
- Manage the due diligence process on behalf of our clients
- Prepare prospect presentation materials and client proposals
- Engage with the local business community for the purpose of brand awareness and business development
- A passion for business development with a track record of generating revenue
- Communication and presentation skills that inspire others to act
- Ability to network and build mutually beneficial relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Analytical skills including the ability to identify unique insights from economic, market, and industry data
- Strong work ethic with experience in a fast-paced autonomous environment
- An entrepreneur looking for limitless professional growth and earning potential
- Previous real estate experience is not required, and career changers are encouraged to apply. You will be required to obtain a real estate salesperson license
Cresa is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. Cresa strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law.