Occupancy Planner | Move Coordinator
San Francisco, CA
Cresa Global, Inc. is seeking an Occupancy Planner | Move Coordinator join our team in support of a prominent Tech client at their San Francisco HQ location. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a Global Real Estate Workplace Services Team.
The candidate must possess excellent communication and organizational skills, with strong attention to detail. Day to day tasks include assisting the occupancy manager in the utilization of occupancy data to manage strategic allocations, occupancy strategies, and relocations. Effective communication with various team members at various levels within the organization is vital. Exemplary customer service mindset and a positive demeanor will be keys to success in this role. The planner will be responsible to manage and implement approved strategies through completion of the move process. In addition, ongoing support of future workstyle planning and initiatives will be a core function of this role.
Responsibilities Include:• Assist the Occupancy Planning Manager in the development and presentation of occupancy scenarios to optimize the portfolio.
• Participate in Office re-entry initiatives and planning with cross functional teams in support of future return to office efforts.
• Participate and support future workstyle transformation programs including needs analysis, change management support, tracking of utilization trends and space audits within Client’s selected technology platforms.
• Assist in developing and updating team process documentation to ensure current processes and future changes are documented and organized concisely and accurately.
• Assist Data Management team as needed on BI Tool maintenance
• Assist with Supply & Demand modeling, Scenario and Stack plans, and strategic space planning under the direction of the Occupancy Planning Manager
• Plan and facilitate the overall move process, including the coordination with vendors and key stakeholders, move communication seamless execution and post-move support
• Utilize CAFM/IWMS technology to Track projected and actual department-level occupancy information. Maintain the planning database and capture post move-space assignments
• Conduct regular physical walkthroughs of Bay Area locations
• Perform duties onsite at client location, keeping Client team, Cresa team and Management teams informed of project development, direction and results
• Degree in Planning, Design or related field
• 2+ years in Strategic Occupancy Planning, Corporate Real Estate, Facilities Planning, Move Coordination, Project Management or related experience
• Preferred knowledge of CAFM/IWMS
• Experience with AutoCAD software a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to gather information from client contacts in timely and appropriate manner and communicate complex strategies in a thorough, concise manner
• Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
• Excellent project management and time management skills
• Ability to manage priorities with rapid response to critical requests and proactive communication on all requests
• Experience engaging in daily client-facing relationships, develop and grow opportunities through excellent service
• Attention to detail and flexible working style
Location and Compensation
The selected candidate will primarily work at the client HQ site in San Francisco, CA. Benefits include competitive salary; health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; 401k; paid vacation; commute expense reimbursement.
This position reports to Principal of the Cresa Workspace Planning, Design and Support Service Line with guidance from the Managing Principal, Global Portfolio Solutions in the San Francisco office. This position supports the Client’s Occupancy Planning Manager
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, compensation requirements and references with the subject line “Occupancy Planner | Move Coordinator” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we are.
Cresa is the world’s most trusted occupier-centric commercial real estate firm. We strategize for the best possible results for occupiers everywhere. We think beyond space. Partner without conflict. And apply our integrated expertise to make your business better.
Cresa is the preeminent partner for real estate occupiers everywhere.
Be the advisor that brings the greatest value to occupiers.
• Work together
• Create value
• Be tenacious
• Embrace diversity
• Enhance community
Share job posting