Advisor, Industrial and Warehouse Department
As our expansion in Poland gathers pace, CRESA POLSKA in Warsaw is seeking commercial real estate advisors to work in the Central Poland regional Market.
Cresa is the world's largest commercial real estate advisory firm that exclusively represents occupiers and specializes in the delivery of fully integrated real estate solutions. It serves clients through more than 80 global offices. Cresa Poland offers unbiased, independent commercial real estate advice. Its integrated services include conflict-free tenant representation, capital markets, market research and advisory, valuation, design & project management and workplace strategy.
• Actively solicit clients on the industrial and warehouse real estate market
• Establish contacts, organize meetings and advise clients looking for industrial and warehouse properties
• Support clients in negotiations of real estate transactions
• Prepare and review promotional materials and offers
• Monitor, collect and process data about industrial and warehouse transactions on an ongoing basis
Qualifications and SkillsMinimum requirements/qualifications:
• At least two years of experience in commercial real estate on a similar position
• Able to negotiate and knowledgeable about the commercial real estate market
• Have interpersonal skills in establishing and maintaining business relations
• Able to work independently and prioritize
• Higher education (law, economics, real estate) is an asset
• Good command of English
• Friendly work atmosphere in a dynamic team of experienced industry professionals
• Training and clear career advancement criteria
• Support and mentoring
• Flexible employment
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the below sentence to your CV: ‘I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item 926 as amended.’